1. Company Point of Contact: Milton K Benjamin 856 3547692 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Describe what your company does (products and services) See 1 Pager
3. How your mission relates to Naval Aviation? We expedite the development of avionics,
and any other system that involves software, hardware, procurement and maintenance.
4. Product Commercially Available: Product is very specific, tuned to customer’s needs. So product is
not off-the-shelf. Product Depends on customer’s requirements and is tuned to each individual customer.
5. Intellectual Property Rights?: Negotiatiable
6. Product utilized with or on any other DOD, government or commercial platform? Product derives from higher levels
of abstraction of customer’s requirements, called frameworks. It is likely that some government entity uses frameworks to better manage their knowledge-based endeavors. However, they have not made us aware. A few frameworks in common usage is AWS, Angular JS, .net and TensorFlow.
7. Quantitative data on product performance? Developed the avionics for the F84 Advanced Fighter Jet almost 35 Years ago at a cost of about 70% less than the usual methods of confining 100 software developers and engineers in a room and letting them proceed from start to finish. The Framework we developed to perform this feat was called Navastir. A description can be found at http://www.barkley-group.net/NavastirIII.pdf
8. Small Business Certifications. Our methodologies require far fewer people than any ordinary business to perform the
functions our customers need. Because of automation, 2 or 3 of the right people are adequate in many cases. Therefore, we don’t have Employees, but Associates, who come on board as needed.
Here also supported Cryptographic Verification and development of Testing procedures for approval by
In a recent project, supported Risk Management Framework (RMF) (NIST SP–800–39 etc) Cyber Security
Mitigation. Tasks involved identification and installation of security critical patches for the computing
systems (Windows Servers 2008/2012 and Sun Servers) in the network. Introduced to the Patching
efforts utilization of the Microsoft Windows Update Services (WSUS) to automate server network
patching. Performed analysis for Common Off the Shelf (COTS) periodic security critical and/or
comprehensive vendor patching within the designated patch cycle. Patches were applied to both
operating systems and applications.
Reviewed Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Security Technical Information Guides (STIGs)
guidelines and properly configured systems for applicable STIG requirements. Built compliance matrices
and support Plan of Action and Mitigation (POAM) on issues identified for Authorization to Operation
(ATO). Worked on RMF areas building compliance matrices for identification of program weakness with
respect to RMF compliance. (eg. Disaster Recovery, Risk Management Policies and Procedures etc).
Here also worked on Window Servers Group Policies used to control access to the AEHF data based on
user and data access rights. The policies are enforced by utilization of Active Directory (AD) standards.
Here also supported systems/software engineering and analysis of frequency permutation satellite
communications to optimize usage of channel communications usage based on planned usage
schedules. The system utilize counter mode communications between the satellite constellation and
the end user communications platforms
Decision Software Systems Inc www.decision–software.com 800–682–0794 dssinc@decision–software.com
2 | P a g e